Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Crazies@Xmas

ok, i know this post is like 1 month late but it has been crazy since December arrived. Youth camp, then xmas and I had to prepare for Pastors' Summit at work so now I'm just starting to be able to breathe (that is when my sometimes blocked, sometimes leaky nose clears up).

So we had a Christmas party and this year we had dress up! You guys did an AMAZING JOB! It was TOTALLY entertaining and worth it.... my favourite is of course our very own Snow Bird. Doesn't she look like the KFC Chicky or whatever it's called? Here's a video of her first. Cecilia, if you're reading this, you NEED to watch this video.. Wendy, I'm so proud of you ;) The GIRLS defintely wins when it comes to dress up!!!




And I have absolutely NO idea what the boys were trying to do.. only God knows..



Anybody has a nice photo/video of our lovely Christmas tree? Do post it if you have.. You guys are amazing! That was a really nice and ingenious Christmas tree.. with revolving colourful lights and all!

Looking forward to another Christmas... =)

yours,
yc.

No comments: