Wednesday, April 9, 2008

From the old man

Ha…. I actually stumbled across this blog that the youths actually put up recently. This explains the sudden urge to fill up some spaces.

 

I know… I know while some are tired of hearing me, well there will still be some that are still willing to listen to me.

Adding on to Esther Chee’s post. I really think she has done a good job and I honestly pray that there will be more good years ahead for her. HAHA. Get more pink Polos man. You deserved it.

 

Surprisingly, I was appreciated as well. Thanks to everyone in making my day. And yes I don’t like purple. Stop hearing my brother’s lies. But honestly, it will be nothing without you guys. Since my appointment as YC you guys have been great. In fact I wished I could have done more. But God has plans for Esther.

Thanks for everything. There have been times that I flared and make things ugly, or being tactless at passing dumb comments at the wrong times. Thanks for the chance to continue to serve you people still. Without you youths, I don’t think I can adjust back to life so quickly.

 

With that, for those who still have not signed for BBQ, please pay up to our YC on time. It does not feel good to chase people for $$$. So please DO IT AUTOMATICALLY!

 

Last but not least, lets finish the journey together and my prayer is that everyone grows to their fullest and lets continue to make it happen in the Youth Ministry.

 

More good memories ahead!

 

Love

Mengfei

 

P.S who is mending the blog? AND I REALLY DON”T LIKE PURPLE! Haha!!!

 

 

1 comment:

Somebody... said...

erm, what do you mean stumbled ah? I sent you an invitation to post on the blog when I started it..

i started and am mending the blog, along with some help from joanna who also helped to add the shoutbox and some posts.

Check out the photos below to see what you missed during the year. You can post some of your ET photos here too so everyone can see what you went through.. attacked by rats in your sleep and all..

Anyway, you're more than welcome back. I'm supposed to be INTERIM only!

Brother, we are all one family, no need to deny it, we know YOU LOVE PURPLE and we understand. it's ok.. Don't worry..

Esther