Monday, April 7, 2008

THANK YOU!!!

Hi Guys (which includes girls of course!),

Thanks so much for everything!!! I was a bit bewildered/puzzled by the whole colour scheme thing and was wondering why on earth I didn't hear anything about a colour scheme and was also thinking how ridiculous it was to have a colour scheme for everyone. I think Mingfei especially enjoyed and appreciates it cos now EVERYONE thinks HE LOVES PURPLE. I'm not too sure if cream is my favourite colour though.. Hmmm... I don't think I even know what my favourite colour is.. It's probably black I think..?? Anyway, it was a really sweet thought like everything else was =)

Of coz, the nicest part of everything was the little notes you wrote... I thoroughly enjoyed reading them.. (A note to the "organisers" who wanted to see me cry... if you asked me to read some of those notes on the spot I MIGHT have made use of some of that tissue you prepared with great hope and anticipation..) All the cards are hanging in my room now (the photo Cecilia posted shows it hanging in my room now...), right above my bed and I see it ALL the time. A good reminder that I'm appreciated (or at least pple say they appreciate me) which is especially good (when sometimes their actions seem to say otherwise) when I'm needing to organise stuff, get help and chase people for sign up and $$$ for stuff LIKE THE BBQ COMING UP.. ACTIONS speak louder than words my dears...

What I'll remember the most (Nigel getting on one knee is a close second) would be THE SWEET LITTLE SEC ONES. They probably hate being refered to as such. But really, they made my day when they came and signed up and paid up for the BBQ. That was the most pleasant surprise! Charlene, Joel and Charissa, you are officially my little darlings cos you came and paid up and signed up. Indeed, theirs is the kingdom of heaven, for making life nice and smooth for their YC. I really don't like nagging so it was REALLY NICE that they signed up the VERY FIRST TIME I announced. My prayer for the rest of that week was that they will remain so sweet and that everyone else will be like "the little children". Seriously, you guys have no idea how much it means when I don't have to BEG people to sign up, pay or come for activities... REALLY...

K, this is getting lengthy so I shall end here.. THANK YOU EVERYBODY! And especially those who put it all together, Cecilia, Seraphine, Joanna, my sis, Trina, Francel and anybody else.. Thank you! It was really nice and sweet of you and I'm encouraged =)

Yours,
Esther.

Oh yes, and I LOVE the fudge!! Thank you Trina!

1 comment:

Somebody... said...

oopps... sorry esther! havent signed up for BBQ yet... sign-up's still available hor?? okie, i'm going to be the first on the signup list this sunday! heheeh..

cclia